Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Connor Lee McCool

Since it's been a few months, I'm just going to start from today. I really want to document our lives, so instead of backtracking so many months, I will start from today! Connor Lee McCool came into our lives on July 5th, 2010 at 2:13am weighing 6 pounds 13 ounces and 20 inches long. I will document his birth story sometime on here.
Connor, you turned 3 months old yesterday! Wow, time flies. Mommy also started back to work on October 4th and you were baptized on October 3rd. You've had a busy week!
Here's what you are up to:
You are sleeping about 10 hours a night all night long! (And you have been a wonderful sleeper from day 1!) You go to bed between 10-11PM and wake up around 8 AM. You will nap in car in the morning if we are out and about and you will take another afternoon nap usually. The last 2 weeks, you have been skipping that afternoon nap! Growth spurt maybe?
You are still nursing and really aren't a fan of bottles. You will only take a bottle from Daddy and you give him a good fight in the beginning. You are nursing on demand, probably every 1.5 hours. You also cluster right before bed. You have always done this and I think you will continue until you get cereal in a few weeks!
You are really trying to roll over! You can roll over from your belly to your back since you were 5 weeks old and you are so close to going from your back to your belly!
You are still wearing 0-3 months clothes, but depending on the brand, you are ready to go to 3-6 months. I just bumped you up to size 2 diapers!
You are quite the talker! You will coo and talk for 5-10 mins a day several times a day! You are always smiling and it just melts your momma's heart. I think you are going to be a momma's boy--you always are looking for me when someone else has you and you are quite the snuggle bug, unlike your independent big brother! I secretly love this!
Connor, you are such a joy in my life! I love you with all of my being and I am enjoying every moment we have together. I know it will go too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment